Improve Your Payroll and Human Resources Operations With S.H. Block
S.H. Block Tax Services cares about your entire financial picture, not just your personal and business tax needs. Over the years, many clients have enjoyed working with our team so much that they’ve repeatedly asked us if we handle more than just taxes. The answer to that is “Yes!” We would work hard to help our clients in any way we can, and if they need help with something we don’t usually handle directly, we refer them to someone we trust to get the job done the right way at a reasonable price. As such, we are now offering co-managed payroll and HR services through our affiliate partner.
Whether you have one employee or 1,000, payroll assistance through S.H. Block Tax Services helps to provide a necessary service. In fact, one of the first things we ask all our business clients is, “Are you current with filing and paying payroll?”
But I Already Have Payroll Services
That’s a great start, but we might be able to help you save money based on what you’re currently paying your payroll provider.
What HR Services Can We Offer?
- Quick HR Answers: Don’t make uninformed HR decisions that could potentially lead to a lawsuit in the future. If you don’t have the back-office support or the capital to hire that staff, we can complement you with our co-managed services.
- Employee Handbook Review: Has it been several years since you last updated your employee handbook? If so, it likely needs to be brought up to code. Let us take a look to provide feedback and give you peace of mind.
- Employee Perks: Provide your employees with an exclusive discount program to a wide variety of services — including entertainment and travel, healthcare and gym memberships, and even childcare, among many others.
- Dedicated HR Business Partner: Allows visits to you on site to develop and build your HR strategy for years to come. Recruit and retain top talent, and build a company culture your employees will embrace.
- Benefit Cost Stabilization: What if you could have the same benefits as a Fortune 200 company? What if your company bid on benefits with the buying power of a company with over 500,000 employees? Let’s find out if you qualify!
- Shared Liability: If you qualify our co-managed services may provide shared liability to help you combat potential work-related lawsuits.
- Free Subscription to Zip Recruiter: Zip Recruiter is one of the most trusted and successful recruiting agencies in the world. Experience huge savings with free access to Zip Recruiter, as some companies pay upwards of $600 per month on this and similar resume-finding services.
Benefit Management (Qualifying Companies)
- Benefit Inquiry Call Center: Employees have questions about which benefits are the best fit for them and their families. We have the answers!
- Streamline Open Enrollment: Forward your Open Enrollment forms and documents to an expert manager. Better yet, make it a digital experience for all your employees!
- Vendor Invoicing: Stop paying benefits for terminated employees and protect cost leaks. When you leverage carrier connections to increase communication with your carrier. Reporting and other audit trail features available.
- Leave Management Assistance: Track and monitor FMLA and personal leave for all your employees.
Technology (Qualifying Companies)
- HRIS Recruiting: Helps streamline the hiring process — including job postings, resume collection, interview prep, offer letters, I9, W4, and policy acknowledgment, among several other helpful services.
- Company Intranet: Allows you to share company news, highlights, and best practices.
- Performance & Compensation Management: Set measurable and attainable key performance indicators (KPIs) for your employees, motivate them for success, and compensate them based on their progress and achievements.
- Benchmarking & Analytics: Do you measure up to your competition when it comes to wages, benefits, turnover, risk, revenue-per-employee, and time-to-hire? You have the data, but you need more industry context. Learn where you can grow your business.